Become a Partner
The LRC's Partners program is a collaboration of academia, industry, utilities, public benefit organizations, public advocacy groups, and government. This teamwork approach ensures the highest quality in our results. Through our Partners program, public and private sectors work together to support large projects and share resources. Our projects have changed lighting practice worldwide.
By joining us in our Partners program, you can shape the future of lighting by building relationships, networking, and participating in cutting-edge lighting research and education. Strategic planning seminars, conferences, and other special events give Partners a chance to meet with our staff and other Partners to discuss issues of mutual concern.
Potential LRC Partners are
- research organizations who want to contribute to the body of lighting knowledge
- manufacturers and other companies who want the best use of their research dollars
- government agencies who want to enhance their services and programs
- consultants who want more and better resources for their clients
Your Partner membership is an investment in the future for your organization, but it pays immediate dividends, too.
- We appoint a senior staff member to work with your key people in all facets of your business, including marketing, energy services, and strategic planning.
- We visit your facility to plan joint activities and update you on our research. Partners often visit us as well.
- We test products for you confidentially at cost. You may schedule use of our facilities and send your staff here to work with, or learn from, our staff.
- We provide up to a 20% discount on any programs you request from our outreach education program. We develop custom-designed training to suit your needs.
- We give you priority in responding to your research needs, and we will help find other sources of collaboration and co-funding when desired.
- We provide you with an LRC Lighting Library, consisting of all LRC faculty and staff publications.
- We help you search the professional literature. Our professional librarian conducts bibliographic and database searches for you on request.
- We send you complimentary copies of LRC publications as they are released. We offer a substantial Partner discount on large quantities of publications.
We actively pursue partnership and strategic alliance opportunities with a variety of organizations and individuals. If you would like to learn more about becoming an LRC Partner, please contact Russ Leslie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.